Diffusing oils is a great way to enjoy the benefits of oils “and” have a wonderful aroma in your house.
Diffuse one or a combination.
Since fall is soon approaching, try one of these!
Morning Pick Me Up?
- Try Peppermint, Orange, Cirtrus Fresh and Lemongrass! I always add a little EnRGee in all my morning blends!
- EnRGee is a unique blend of oils Rosemary, Juniper, Lemongrass and others that is uplifting and energizing.
- Add EnRGee with any of the citrus oils to have a great start to the day!
Relax and Unwind?
Here are a few of my favorites!
- Stress Away & Lemon: Lemon brings a refreshing scent while Stress Away is a blend of lime and vanilla formulated to aid in relaxation and comfort.
- Patchouli & Palo Santo: Patchouli is a calming and relaxing fragrance and Palo Santo can be diffused for a cleansing and refreshing atmosphere!
- Lavendar & Peppermint: This is my oldest son’s favorite. Little does he know the calming effect Lavender has on you and adding Peppermint with it’s peaceful aroma…mom’s got a mix everyone likes 🙂
Need some focus?
- Clarity, BrainPower, Envision are all individual blends already that you can diffuse alone or in combination.
- See there full product descriptions in the Product Guide
Would you like to become a member?
For more information visit www.YoungLiving.com and look around!
Ready to join? Join here and use my Member# (12454961) to join. Purchase the starter kit of your choice to get you started and then there is no selling, no monthly fees and no minimum to buy each month and enjoy wholesale pricing. Have questions? Please contact me using the form below.
You can also follow Essentially SpOILed ~ Tonya’s Tidbits on Facebook where I post rather frequently on the benefits of oils, how you use them, and even some DYI items like how to make homemade soaps, blends and lotions.